Hey readers the book Primal Endurance is out and getting some good attention in the primal community as well as the endurance community! This book represents Mark Sisson and I coming full circle and bringing the primal message to the endurance world we have so much history with.
Our message is to slow down, chill out, pursue a balanced and intuitive approach, and eliminate carb dependency in favor of becoming fat-adapted. Endurance sports are extremely popular today, but the prevailing approach is overly stressful and leads to burnout and excess body fat. This book provides an attractive solution to the problem, allowing you to go faster, lose excess body fat, have more fun, and spend less time training!
- Trailrunner Nation podcast. We went deep into slowing down to go faster, how the goal-oriented, driven mindset of endurance athletes can get them into trouble, and remembering how I became the King of the Desert with a blissfully intuitive and free-wheeling approach.
- Here is a MarksDailyApple blog post detailing the book topics.
- Here is a nice blurb in Lava Magazine about the 7 Habits of highly effective Primal Endurance athletes.
- The Primal Endurance podcast has a series of shows where I provide detailed commentary on the content of each chapter in the book, including the 115 Things You Need to Know as a Primal Endurance athlete
- Amazon.com Hot New Releases in Exercise&Fitness: Primal Endurance various formats ranked #1, #4, and #5 in early Feb, 2016.